The Organising Committee really want to hear from you. Share your knowledge of trends and practices relating to Advances in Geosynthetics. We are calling for oral presenters and poster presenters. Become part of the program.
Standard Oral Presentations
Standard Oral Presentations will be allocated 20 minutes presentation time which includes 3 minute for questions and answers to be held at the conclusion of each presentation. If you would like to present an Oral Presentation, please nominate this request when you submit via the Submission Portal.
Please note you will be asked to prepare your presentation, which the technical committee will review the PowerPoint slides, mainly for adherence to the conference template, relevance of abstract to presentation, non-commercial focus and length.
Presentations which are not accepted for an oral presentation will be considered for a poster presentation.
If you would like to submit an abstract for a poster presentation, please nominate this request when you submit via the Submission Portal. Posters should be in portrait and not exceed A0 size (1189mm high x 841mm wide). These will be mounted on a display panel, on the day assigned to the poster session.
Terms for Submissions
All abstract submissions will be subject to review. Authors should ensure that the following criteria are met in their abstract submission:
- Successful presenting authors will be required to pay at least a single day registration
- No funding is available to support presenters, unless communicated from the organisers
- The topic is relevant and important to the chosen theme
- Subject matter is original or innovative
Abstracts must conform to the requirements as outlined:
- Abstracts should be no more than 500 words
- Authors must submit a separate abstract for each presentation put forward for consideration
- Abstracts sent by fax or email will not be accepted
- Accepted abstracts will be available online exactly as submitted
- A biography of the presenting author must be entered at time of submission
- Abstracts, if accepted into the program will be published in the conference handbook exactly as submitted
- All presenters are required to be registered and paid to confirm their presentation slot
- Submissions for abstracts close at 11:59pm AEDT, 1 February 2024